Our sales are purely organic. New projects organically arrive in three main ways:
- Our satisfied clients recommend us to fellow companies;
- Other companies know that we are experts in our technology stacks and recommend us for such projects;
- Potential clients discover that we are a good fit for their projects by reading this book and other information available on the internet.
We don’t need sales people, because:
- The streams above guarantee us a steady incoming flow of new projects, we just need to select the leads that are right for us.
- We mostly focus on bigger long-term projects for our clients, so once we’ve landed a few such clients we are busy for a few years.
We may change this process at some point, but so far it has worked very well.